Regional Communications Center FAQs
What are the visiting hours at the jail?
Please call the jail at 207-774-1444 or visit the following page for more information.
 Visiting Inmates
How do I get a copy of a police report?
Police reports may be request from the Sheriff's Office. 
Request police reports from the Sheriff's Office.
How do I contact the Sheriff's Office or the jail?

Call 207-774-1444 or visit the following section of the site: Sheriff's Office
Can I get a burn permit today?
Go here and fill out your request for a burn permit.
How do I get a Protection from Abuse order or a Harassment Order?

Obtain information from the court that serves your community.

Bridgton Court at 207-647-3535
Portland Court at 207-822-4204
Bath Court at 207-442-0200
How do I reach the police officer that is handling my case?
You can call the Regional Communications Center at 207-893-2810 and we will leave a message for the officer that is handling your case.

The officer / sheriff that is handling your case may not be on duty when you call, however we will leave a message for them to call you back once they return to duty.